Sunday, June 23, 2013

First blog post in 3 years....not that easy!

I used to blog.....A LOT!
Then, Life took over, and I stopped. I shouldn't have, I really enjoyed it.

What is this blog about?
Like all blogs, it's about the person who writes it, in this case, this blog is about me, Loulou the soapmaker, Louise the tattooed mom, the French lady, the cook.

What am I going to write about?
Let's see....soapmaking, tattoos,  food, GREEK FOOD, motorcycles, gardening, kids, politics, activism, ...what else???!!!

Is it going to be interesting?
I HOPE SO!

How often am I going to blog?
IDK, but I'll try to write regularly.

So, let's cut to the chase and start the ride!

Loulou!

4 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading your blogs. Who knows maybe your blogs will inspire me to start my own! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spanakopita recipe! Per favore! :)

    ReplyDelete